Sabrium

Bugged Quest on Stormrage

Okay we are Finding alot of Buggy Quests on TBC, and this is where we will Post them.

I will Start by Noting that the Trap for Plagued Lands in Dark Shore is not Activating when the Rabid Thistle Bear steps over it.

We are going to need a lot more information about exactly which quests and how they are bugged than you give here. We need as much information as we can get.

We have a bug tracker in my signature and posting that information there is the only way to get developers to look at it.

I see that "The Stone" quest for Level 10 blood elf warlocks is logged as an issue in Github for the TBC beta.

The quest on Stormrage now is still experiencing the "Internal Bag Error" problem as described there and cannot be completed.

Please, use the GitHub bug tracker in my signature to post any bugs you find so they can be investigated and fixed.

Quest [The Party Never Ends] in Silverwoon City. Man Vinemaster Suntouched not exist. He sould be inside Inn Silverymoon City. Can't buy item from him to quest

Zancon, I tried Setting up an Account so I could post Bugs but when I got half way through the Setup Github started asking me to upload things I have no Clue about. Is there a way to Post on Github without creating an Account?