Sign in to follow this  
AcidProphet

Shaman core item dissapeared.

Heyo. Can GM please contact Milaangelina in game in regards to an 'undestroyable' item dissapearing (earth totem) xD. Seems I cant replace it at trainers, thanks so much.

GM's can only be reached in game via in game ticket. Please open a ticket by clicking the red question mark "?" On your mini bar.

23 hours ago, Zancon said:

GM's can only be reached in game via in game ticket. Please open a ticket by clicking the red question mark "?" On your mini bar.

Thx for reply. Yes I did open a ticket, waiting for response. Do I have to be online, or can they add the item to my inventory when im offline too?

Edited by AcidProphet

For that specific item I am unsure. Normally when your ticket is processed they will send you a mail if you need to be online. Tickets of online players often do get serviced first before offline players but not always.

I frequently submit in-game tickets on Stormrage and they are never answered, and after weeks of waiting my tickets are reported as resolved even though nothing was resolved and I was never contacted. There are a lot of broken issues on the server... quests that cannot complete because various mechanics are broken, interactive quest items that will not respawn until the next server reset, items randomly disappearing from my character's bank or guild bank (only my characters are members, no one else), containers (chests, lockboxes, fishing trunks) that are usually empty, and the list goes on. Every single GM-reported issue has gone unanswered. The ticket system is not working. I have gone through the delete WDB files dance more time than I can remember and frequently disable add-ons and those are not the problem. Why ask us to submit tickets if no one is paying the ticket system any attention? I understand the volunteer list is short, but this server has a very low online population it cannot be impossible to manage. That population will be driven much closer to zero with these constant frustrating issues (death by a thousand cuts).