Sign in to follow this  
AcidProphet

How can you abandon a 1x server like that?

I am not sure what you are talking about. We work the best we can with severely limited volunteer resources. 

22 hours ago, Zancon said:

I am not sure what you are talking about. We work the best we can with severely limited volunteer resources. 

Im sorry. Having a broken character for 2weeks+ makes you loose hope a bit. Im glad your still on it.

2 hours ago, WhiskeyBob said:

Which item you lost, btw?

Earth totem. Cant cast earthbind,tremor,stoneclaw,stoneskin,str of earth.... etc. The item is 'undestroyable', You cant normally loose it.

Edited by AcidProphet

I frequently submit in-game tickets on Stormrage and they are never answered, and after weeks of waiting my tickets are reported as resolved even though nothing was resolved and I was never contacted. There are a lot of broken issues on the server... quests that cannot complete because various mechanics are broken, interactive quest items that will not respawn until the next server reset, items randomly disappearing from my character's bank or guild bank (only my characters are members, no one else), containers (chests, lockboxes, fishing trunks) that are usually empty, and the list goes on. Every single GM-reported issue has gone unanswered. The ticket system is not working. I have gone through the delete WDB files dance more time than I can remember and frequently disable add-ons and those are not the problem. Why ask us to submit tickets if no one is paying the ticket system any attention? I understand the volunteer list is short, but this server has a very low online population it cannot be impossible to manage. That population will be driven much closer to zero with these constant frustrating issues (death by a thousand cuts).

BTW, over the last 24 hours I have not been able to retrieve a character list after successful log in (TBC only, initially, that applied to Nighthaven also, but I was able to enter the realm on a Vanilla toon earlier today).

Edited by EML

9 hours ago, EML said:

I frequently submit in-game tickets on Stormrage and they are never answered, and after weeks of waiting my tickets are reported as resolved even though nothing was resolved and I was never contacted. There are a lot of broken issues on the server... quests that cannot complete because various mechanics are broken, interactive quest items that will not respawn until the next server reset, items randomly disappearing from my character's bank or guild bank (only my characters are members, no one else), containers (chests, lockboxes, fishing trunks) that are usually empty, and the list goes on. Every single GM-reported issue has gone unanswered. The ticket system is not working. I have gone through the delete WDB files dance more time than I can remember and frequently disable add-ons and those are not the problem. Why ask us to submit tickets if no one is paying the ticket system any attention? I understand the volunteer list is short, but this server has a very low online population it cannot be impossible to manage. That population will be driven much closer to zero with these constant frustrating issues (death by a thousand cuts).

BTW, over the last 24 hours I have not been able to retrieve a character list after successful log in (TBC only, initially, that applied to Nighthaven also, but I was able to enter the realm on a Vanilla toon earlier today).

I absolutely agree that the server administration is absolutely not treating us seriously. Still no reason or assurances given for the downtime period. On a server mind you, THAT ALLREADY HAS SHAKY CONFIDENCE after the lastest EXODUS. Can the administration plaease, adress our issues?

We all volunteer time here to provide a free service. This project costs us both time and money to operate. This is not a job, but a passion project. We have no timelines or deadlines because we have no consistent staff.

9 hours ago, Zancon said:

We all volunteer time here to provide a free service. This project costs us both time and money to operate. This is not a job, but a passion project. We have no timelines or deadlines because we have no consistent staff.

Your realy passionately killing the server right now, mind you.

Zancon, with all respect to your efforts, what is it that still draws you here? Are you just fond of helping out lysiumed up visitors over and over again? *seriouscat*

Edited by #Bovine1801

20 hours ago, Zancon said:

We understand where you are coming from Zancon, but please understand that in the year that my Wife and I have been on Elysium, we have donated over $200 and have invested a lot of Time building Characters. Do you guys need another Donation? If so, please ask. A lot of us who are here instead of playing Classic because we have invested Time and Money.

P.S. If we didn't care about Elysium and the health of its Servers, do you think we would be here trying to get Stormrage fixed?

Edited by Sabrium
Grammar Correction

3 hours ago, #Bovine1801 said:

Zancon, with all respect to your efforts, what is it that still draws you here? Are you just fond of helping out lysiumed up visitors over and over again? *seriouscat*

At this point I am unsure why.

52 minutes ago, Sabrium said:

we understand where you are coming from Zancon, but please understand that in the year that my Wife and I have been on Elysium, we have donated over $200 and have invested a lot of Time Building Characters. Do you guys need another Donation? If so, please ask. A lot of us who are here instead of playing Classic because we have invested Time and Money.

P.S. If we didn't care about Elysium and the health of its Servers, do you think we would be here trying to get Stormrage fixed?

Some of us dont even want to play classic and chose TBC specifficaly, becouse we dont have time for no-life raiding anymore.

1 hour ago, AcidProphet said:

Some of us dont even want to play classic and chose TBC specifficaly, becouse we dont have time for no-life raiding anymore.

True that! Shaman is my favorite Class of ALL TIME, and TBC is when they became GODLY! In fact my Wife was only 5 XP Bars away from getting her Dual Wielding Talent. Her and my Sham were destined to go melt Faces! We were gonna be like the Time Police from Rick and Morty "Don't! Mess! With Time! Mother****er!"