Sign in to follow this  
Crazydam

Excalibur-WoW Transfer to here?

Hello Dear Nighthaven Community,

You may have heard of Excalibur WoW, if you didnt, its been one of the longest running private servers until it recently shut down, 13 years.

The Staff of the server gave the option to download our toons and made a tool to export toons, as long as we find a server that would be okey to accept us, we could transfer to it., more info for Dev https://char-export.excalibur.ws/developers.php

After browsing servers I thought this server has a chance to accept us because both us Exc players could benefit from this because we would have a new home and you would get a boost, player base wise.

There was more reasons to think this server would be a good fit but I dont want to go through them all, I wanted to make a post to see the community response about this idea.

-Regards, Carebot-Excalibur WoW

If you want to play classic private world of warcraft you came to the wrong place, mate.

Here, playing WoW is only a facade. You're free to disbelieve, ofc.

Oh ok, well it seems they just closed the TBC sever here with no explanation yet. I haven't played on it so I can't say for sure what's happening, but some people seem rightfully pissed off ^^