aleczazam

Who wants to own their own unique digital Murloc

This form is about an nft project I discovered a couple months ago called richassmurlocssocialclub. They are selling digital one of a kind murloc that will be 100% yours, physical and comercial ownership For .3 BNB minting is still in progress with approximately 8000+ murlocs Still waiting to be minting every wallet can mint up to 10 murlocs and there are still some for sale on the marketplace already minted by others. and be used in the project to make money and have fun doing so.  The project is in very early stage I jumped in before the murclos we're even available. For those who don't know what an nft is or what BNB is; an nft is a non-fungible token meaning no two assets will be identical, and BNB is the binance token the native token of the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) Blockchain. If anyone needs more information or help setting up a BNB wallet.i will be happy to make another form explaining how to do so. I hope this forum catches alot of.your attention and can help me help the project grow together. I'm adding a link to pictures of murlocs from the project in this forum

All Murlocs available and possibly mintable

What I like the most are the platforms where different nft collections are presented, among which you can choose something interesting. I can recommend these top nft collections at TopNFTCollections.com because in my opinion, this platform is the most user-friendly. In general, I believe that for now NFT is just a trend that not all people know about, but soon it will become something like a cryptocurrency.

This kind of music must be promoted via Spotify. This is the best social media for such content. Well, at least most of my friends, who are related to music, do like this. And click here if you want to have a followers base quickly. Moreover, you can have really impressive followers base, not just some subscribers. 

I'm sure you've seen plenty of the digital murlocs that are out there. They're cute little characters that you can use for anything from a Twitter avi to a Facebook profile pic. But there's one thing that all these images have in common: they're not yours. They belong to Blizzard, and you cannot use them without their permission. So, I am hiring crypto tax accountant denver colorado to get their suggestion about it. Everyone loves the murlocs, but nobody owns their own unique digital murloc.