Sign in to follow this  
Thorgaaz

How does Character Auction work?

Hi, some Time ago i gave one Character (Cuttja, Warrior) into the Auction on the Website. Didnt recieve any Coins, so i assumed that I need to wait for someone to Buy it.

Today i checked the site again, and still recieved no coins. But it also doesnt show the Character in the Auction. So, what happened? She is still somewhere since it shows her on Nightheaven when i use the search option. But she is not considered my Character anymore. So did someone Buy her? Is the Auction Timed and she is in some Kind of Limbo room? What is going on?

Greetings: Tobias

Edited by Thorgaaz

Still no answer? So  absolutely nobody knows how it works or what happened? For Clarification i did Create another Char, while she was on Auction since i didnt thought she would come back. So maybe thats what was wrong? Still i didnt expect her to be gone, but instead maybe beeing shown as inactive or something like that. Some explaination on the Auction site would be very helpful.

Also tried to trade with Gold too. Didnt recieve Gold back but also no Tokens. Auction ended.

Hi there - try using the filter as specifically as possible. Your character is likely still on the auction just hard to find due to some filters our website uses.