Mlyniz

Error 132

Hey,

After trying to log in the game keeps popping out a window saying this:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception

Program: D:\Games\World of Warcraft 1.12\WoW.exe

Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:0063A915

The instruction at "0x0063A915" referenced memory at "0x00000054".

The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 5875

I have tried every solution presented on the internet or old nost forums but nothing works. 

How do I fix it?

Thank you

Hello Mlyniz, 

Is this only after you attempt to login and can you tell me what you have attempted to do so far so we don't overlap with anything you have previously done.

Maybe I can be of some help.  I got fatal errors when playing on other private servers and even had some blue screens.  I'm using an AMD card, which apparently has had some issues with WoW over the years for some folks.  Sometimes I would get to the loading screen and then nothing would render.  I would stare at a fully loaded load screen and hear in-game sounds and could play blindly.

To fix this, I would go into my BIOS settings and swap between using my PCI-Express card or the integrated one.  Try switching to a different card if you can.  You could also try deleting your WTF folder.  The weird thing for me is that NONE of my issues have popped up on this server since its relaunch.  I only ever had issues with Looking For Group (BC server) and Kronos.  One last thing you could try would be to make the game less pretty by unchecking Full Screen Glow Effect and other boxes, such as the one that makes the water prettier.

Hello Mlyniz, 

Is this only after you attempt to login and can you tell me what you have attempted to do so far so we don't overlap with anything you have previously done.

Maybe I can be of some help.  I got fatal errors when playing on other private servers and even had some blue screens.  I'm using an AMD card, which apparently has had some issues with WoW over the years for some folks.  Sometimes I would get to the loading screen and then nothing would render.  I would stare at a fully loaded load screen and hear in-game sounds and could play blindly.

To fix this, I would go into my BIOS settings and swap between using my PCI-Express card or the integrated one.  Try switching to a different card if you can.  You could also try deleting your WTF folder.  The weird thing for me is that NONE of my issues have popped up on this server since its relaunch.  I only ever had issues with Looking For Group (BC server) and Kronos.  One last thing you could try would be to make the game less pretty by unchecking Full Screen Glow Effect and other boxes, such as the one that makes the water prettier.

Hey, 

Thank you for responses.

The error pops out right after I try to launch the game via the icon. It doesnt even let me to the login screen.

I have tried the following: a) disabling DVR on XBOX app

B) reinstalling, reinstalling with different mirror

c) edited authorization - full control for user 

d) deleting WTF folder (didnt delete Cache folder since i didnt even have it when i downloaded the game)

e) deleting addons

f) switching to DX9 from DX11

g) troubleshooting (tried to test the game in recommended settings)

And as far as my graphics go, I use Nvidia GTX 960m. The drivers are up to date. I have been playing since the relaunch and only problems I had was disconnects from server. I kinda just came home after not playing for several days and the error occured.

I also tried to switch to intergrated graphics and the game works. :) So thank you. Nevertheless, I would like to play using Nvidia. How do I make it work.