Sign in to follow this  
Delronde

The Arathi Command is looking for RPers!

-- Guild Backstory --
In the northern regions of the Eastern Kingdoms, a bloody war between the Stromgarde forces of the Alliance and the Horde has emerged. Arathi Warbands such as The Arathi Command have formed to battle against the treacherous enemies of Stromgarde and the Alliance. Side by side along Stromgarde's Army and the League of Arathor, The Arathi Command strives to maintain Alliance Dominance over the Arathi Highlands by protecting both Stromgarde and Refuge Point and laying sieges onto Hammerfall's boarders.

Strom_PrivateServer.jpg

-- OOC --
We're looking for RPers who are interested in helping create a RP-PvP community. In the approaching weeks, we hope to begin hosting community events for those seeking RP. If you are looking for like minded people leave a reply or join us in The Arathi Command!

Stay tuned for updates for upcoming RP events hosted by The Arathi Command!

Are there any RP Addons that you know of that function on the client, if so I would love to know so I can work on a profile for my character?

- Heysel

1 hour ago, Heysel said:

Are there any RP Addons that you know of that function on the client, if so I would love to know so I can work on a profile for my character?

- Heysel

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/21868-myroleplay-the-supreme-roleplay-profile-addon/

MyRolePlay is the addon I have installed and it seems to function just fine.

Edited by Halfway Decent

Hello! :) Does this guild do any type of "events" together or is it just a normal guild but also with RP-focus? (sorry if it's a stupid question).

I'm very interested to join, are there a lot of active members?

im currently maining a horde warlock, is there any chance you guys may create a splinter guild for hordeside players?

I am interested as well. Just joined the server a few days ago and am liking it much more than I expected. I still need to make an RP backstory.

Same in-game name as the forum.

Hello,

I am really enjoying my time on Elysium so far and am looking for an active RP guild that does a number of things.  Is Arathi Command still active and recruiting?

On 1/26/2017 at 9:01 PM, Halfway Decent said:

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/21868-myroleplay-the-supreme-roleplay-profile-addon/

MyRolePlay is the addon I have installed and it seems to function just fine.

i installed it but i think there is a problem with it i don't know what is exactly the probleme 

can you help me ??