spea4759

Can't remember password/email.

Hi, I transferred my character over from Nostalrius some time ago, but I can't remember my password. I know my username, my character name, and all of that, but not the password or email. I'm not sure what channels I need to go through to get help with this, but I can provide any information to help get back into my account. My character is around level 30 and I don't want to lose that progress.

Greetings,

Unfortunately, there currently is no way to recover an account if you don't have access to your email.
Your email could be seen as the key to your account and it is the highest instance of security, therefore there is no way around it.

In case you find out your email, you can request a password reset in the Control Panel: https://elysium-project.org/control

Best regards,

Nemesis

If you could tell me which email it was attached to, I would just be able to login into it to recover, I have dozens of emails (because of my job), so it's extremely hard to remember which one I used. I can also verify via ISP, geo location, etc. All of this is the same.