Sign in to follow this  
Twistokane

TwistRaids LFG

Hello, I am Twistokane. I am in the EST time zone.  I played WoW from about a week before BC to right before cat. I was on sentinels server. Had a small guild of PvP defenders joined Lords of War to give my small group of guildies more chances to xpand their game play. They appointed me General of their PvP and then I created their Militia. Twistraids, video old but good on youtube shows an example of  the city raids we did  before you got an achievement  and war bear for it. Unfortunately we could not kill the king because he was not there to kill so we killed the archbishop and Bronzebeard was jacked so we killed the gnome king. I specialize in town defenses, city defenses, death marches, battle grounds and city raids to kill the city leaders. I do not care much about arena's. I am FOR THE HORDE ONLY!!!  I do not cross faction. Also only level 10 atm, I just started yesterday here. Will level as fast as i can unless battlegrounds get in the way. Also i do not PVE much anymore.. I have done many of the raids and dungeons and was a decent CCing lock during the crusade and wrath era but i feel trapped when in dungeons and go stir crazy. Hit me up with any questions or offers for a guild.

bad idea to post your character name man, other ppl will hunt u down. shouldve done it once you turn 60

unfortunately i suggest staying as a twink as alliance pretty much holds the 60 pvp. good luck being gy farmed or join us in 19s with gy farming. we could use another geared 19 anyway

are the battle grounds active all the way up? or just the first and last brackets?  May have to switch to Elysium if there is not enough BG action here.

whoa whoa whoa.. did you say alliance holds the 60 pvp? because that is false.

but, yeah during the week you got some wsg and then whatever the bg weekend is

On 9/28/2017 at 8:22 AM, Twistokane said:

are the battle grounds active all the way up? or just the first and last brackets?  May have to switch to Elysium if there is not enough BG action here.

i probably meant 19s on elysium

your best bet is to go ely