MigSelv

Soon to be 60 rogue PvP spec

Hello,

Long story short, i am about to hit 60 soonish and thinking of doing quite a lot of PvP (Many work and school hours don't leave too much time for WoW).

I am thinking of speccing http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0eboxZGcMbbZiMxcc0o to gain a lot of control due to low dps but short and almost always ready CD's. Daggers ofc.

Drawback is that i cannot get CB.... What are your thoughts on this? I would really appreciate the help, as i never played a rogue higher than 39 before.

This cant be right somehow,( played rogue alot but never pvp oriented) :since, you havent gone to the end of one talent tree branch, ... 

Not necessary, but it just depends on how you want to play, I tend to rotate between cold blood daggers and hemo swords for pvp

Commenting on old thread. But 21/8/22 is a good place to start for pvp spec rogues. Hemo replaces SS with CB Evis. Here's a Break down of the build.

Level 60 Rogue (21/8/22)

Assassination (21 points)

Improved Eviscerate - Rank 3/3
Increases the damage done by your Eviscerate ability by 15%.

Malice - Rank 5/5
Increases your critical strike chance by 5%.

Ruthlessness - Rank 2/3
Gives your finishing moves a 40% chance to add a combo point to your target.

Relentless Strikes - Rank 1/1
Your finishing moves have a 1101000000% chance per combo point to restore 25 energy.

Lethality - Rank 5/5
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Sinister Strike, Gouge, Backstab, Ghostly Strike, and Hemorrhage abilities by 30%.

Improved Poisons - Rank 4/5
Increases the chance to apply poisons to your target by 8%.

Cold Blood - Rank 1/1
When activated, increases the critical strike chance of your next Sinister Strike, Backstab, Ambush, or Eviscerate by 100%.

Combat (8 points)

Improved Gouge - Rank 3/3
Increases the effect duration of your Gouge ability by 1.5 sec.

Lightning Reflexes - Rank 2/5
Increases your Dodge chance by 2%.

Precision - Rank 3/5
Increases your chance to hit with melee weapons by 3%.

Subtlety (22 points)

Master of Deception - Rank 5/5
Reduces the chance enemies have to detect you while in Stealth mode. More effective than Master of Deception (Rank 4).

Elusiveness - Rank 2/2
Reduces the cooldown of your Vanish and Blind abilities by 1.5 min.

Camouflage - Rank 5/5
Increases your speed while stealthed by 15% and reduces the cooldown of your Stealth ability by 5 sec.

Initiative - Rank 3/3
Gives you a 75% chance to add an additional combo point to your target when using your Ambush, Garrote, or Cheap Shot ability.

Setup - Rank 2/3
Gives you a 30% chance to add a combo point to your target after dodging their attack or fully resisting one of their spells.

Serrated Blades - Rank 3/3
Causes your attacks to ignore 0 of your target's Armor and increases the damage dealt by your Rupture ability by 30%. The amount of Armor reduced increases with your level.

Preparation - Rank 1/1
When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on your other Rogue abilities.

Hemorrhage - Rank 1/1
An instant strike that damages the opponent and causes the target to hemorrhage, increasing any Physical damage dealt to the target by up to 3. Lasts 30 charges or 15 sec. Awards 1 combo point.

In the end you can change a few points here and there if you want Imp Sap go for it. But you can never go wrong with extra combo points either.
Hope this helps.