Sign in to follow this  
trigga

Reason for keeping it 1x?

Eee,the game is too easy, and I level to fast,make xp rates lower,I also have to much gold,please lower that too.

^^

Edited by PIRO

On 11/17/2017 at 8:18 AM, Garthim said:

So no increased XP servers exist?  I have a toon on one right now...and I'm here...and happier...Leave the XP rate alone.  Everyone asking about it should go back to Legion.

Speak your mind and you shall incur the wrath of the infamous neckbeard ragers!!

Keep it 1x, because IMO it's more enjoyable. I am a super casual player, like maybe 2 hours over the course of the week, and a 2-3 hours on the weekend. Yes, since launch I've only made it to level 20. But that's how I want it :) 

Edit: I spend more time reading the forums than playing the game, because I can't WoW at work x.x

Edited by Rezzurekt

1 hour ago, Rezzurekt said:

Speak your mind and you shall incur the wrath of the infamous neckbeard ragers!!

Keep it 1x, because IMO it's more enjoyable. I am a super casual player, like maybe 2 hours over the course of the week, and a 2-3 hours on the weekend. Yes, since launch I've only made it to level 20. But that's how I want it :) 

Edit: I spend more time reading the forums than playing the game, because I can't WoW at work x.x

if it makes u feel any better im only lvl 12 an got a high postcount :/

Yo first time playing on a vanilla private server, here to prepare for retail classic servers. Increase the exp rate and I am fucking out.