Sign in to follow this  
Simplefaith

Classic stays Classic! NO CHANGES! Your vote matters!

Dear vanilla community,

ive been spreading this petition all over the germany Blizzard Forums and need your help with it. Lets spread it into the Classic US forums and also to other countries.

Be loud. Stay strong. We are almost there!

https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-entertainment-classic-stays-classic-no-changes

Let your friends and guilds know - their vote count.

cBHflli.jpg

No changes to what? You want 1.0 and stick with it? You want old tier 2 looks? You want the fear->DC bug? No Maraudon dungeon?

Please be more specific.

The petition is too vague as was said before. I really dont expect broad sweeping changes, or a bunch of QoL improvements. They will probably fix what needs to be fixed and come up with a timeline to release new content bringing the realms to right before TBC.. After that I'm hoping they give people the option to be able to migrate to TBC classic realms, or maybe just release TBC classic. I enjoyed vanilla, but TBC was particularly good for me. I had a lot of free time when it released, and didnt really have the chance to raid much pre-tbc..

I would assume the op wants the original game.  So we'll have multiple crashes the first day and really relive the experience of release.