Sign in to follow this  
Huntitude

LockBoxes bug.

I have 2 thorium lock boxes and 4 mithril boxes and I can't open any of them. I traded the box to be picked and it says right click to open. Says "you cant use that item." I even traded the actual box to the rogue to open it and he couldn't. I already tried relogging and everything. Any idea?

Issue still persists as I get new lock boxes. I found a random rogue and I have to actually trade the lock box to him in order for this to work. Either way I'll have to just find a trustworthy rogue.

@Huntitude Have you tried clicking the spell and then clicking the lockbox? A lot of the lockboxes don't open if you just right click them. This is an issue sometimes with footlockers as well. Try actually clicking the spell and then the box with the glowing hand. See if that works.

Im not a rogue so I didn't personally unlock them. I had another rogue unlock it through the nontrade slot. He picked it and it says right click to open meaning it was picked. So thats the bug. It wouldnt let me open the lockbox that was already picked.

@Huntitude ah I see what you mean. I am aware of a bug a little while back were certain lockboxes (I.E. Thorium, Steel) were not actually opening after being lock picked through trade. I thought they fixed it but it may have shown up again. I would report to Github.