Sign in to follow this  
DarkpaladinGER

[Horde EU] <Knights of Rewind> 5/9 AQ40 - Recruitment open

We, <Knights of Rewind> (Horde EU), are looking to recruit the following classes:

Out Druid - Open (Resto)
Out Hunter - Closed
Out Mage - Closed
Out Priest - Closed
Out Rogue - Closed
Out Shaman - Open (Resto)
Out Warlock - Closed
Out Warrior - Closed

<Knights of Rewind> is a semi-hardcore progression PvE guild with 3 fixed raiding days in AQ40 (sunday, tuesday and thursday).

Our guild is made up of very experienced players and an outstanding leadership. We want to be one of the best Nighthaven's Horde guilds.

Raid schedule:
Sunday 19:00 - 24:00 Server Time
Tuesday 20:00 - 24:00 Server Time
Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 Server Time

Expectations:

Voice communication - working microphone and access to Discord.

Polite behavior - We do not want drama, ninja looting or any kinds of inappropriate behavior towards guildmates and others.

Preparation - We expect a high level of preparation for raids, this means being on time for raids, consumables, encounter knowledge and achieving pre-raid BiS with best possible enchants on all slots.

Attendance - High attendance rate is a requirement. Since we only raid 2-3 days a week, we expect full focus and a minimal failure rate.

Feel free to contact us and check out our website for further information

http://knights-of-rewind.shivtr.com/

Ingame contacts: Seljiin (Lead), Dawnatella (Lead), Darkpaladin (Lead), Audlumini, Axl, Bakerenolav, Gulagg, Gulagtours, Imbaness, Jippi, Merryweather, Namichan, Needsummon, Yandexbro.

Edited by DarkpaladinGER

Hi! Are you still looking for druids? I just started to level a priest but could change if you want me too that! Otherwise I wonder if I could join as social?