Alex1979

Problem with the Tome of Divinity quest

Good afternoon! I have a problem with the Tome of Divinity quest. In the quest log, it is not displayed, when you try to activate it from the book of the quest starter, a message appears that such a quest already exists. The hero of Duthorian Rall does not issue an abilka for the execution of the quest and does not accept it. can you tell me how to fix the problem? Deleting the WDB folder didn't help.

15 часов назад, ExxiaGaming сказал:

Hey there Alex, GM Exxia here. Are you still having this issue? Or have you resolved it already? 🙂

Hi, no, the problem is not solved yet. The character SanchoS is a paladin.

Hmm, I can give this a go on the PTR on my paladin in an attempt to recreate your issue. Will notify you of my progress, alternatively you can also contact me on Discord at my tag Exxia#5442. To message me there on when you'll be online so I can assist in game as well, Also feel free to send screenshots or video of this issue there as well 🙂 #

- Exxia.

19 часов назад, ExxiaGaming сказал:

Hmm, I can give this a go on the PTR on my paladin in an attempt to recreate your issue. Will notify you of my progress, alternatively you can also contact me on Discord at my tag Exxia#5442. To message me there on when you'll be online so I can assist in game as well, Also feel free to send screenshots or video of this issue there as well 🙂 #

- Exxia.

I sent a request to discord from the user Kuguar#7026