Sign in to follow this  
Ellipsea

Alternate Mac Client Downloads

I have uploaded a full client to mega.nz. It includes the Windows .dll's and .exe if you want to run it through Wine on a server without boat/zepp fix.

Full Mac client (+Windows files for Wine) DL linkhttps://mega.nz/#!NhVnAR6S!hyHgC0wc3tXINbd0JJMH6e29o1K_mSwD7NckP0l3cRE

Many people on Discord have been having issues with getting stuck on 99% on some torrents. The only important missing file has been the .app file so I have uploaded that to mega.nz as well.

Only WoW.app DL linkhttps://mega.nz/#!YoskETLZ!JeZR8l8WnWXGSOvni3MLacfuRsymdmeUEaKmv9fOOUw

Edit: Fixed link to WoW.app DL.

Edited by ka.ba

Digida.ca link is temporarily broken but I've created a proper torrent (with multiple seeds now)
so use that one since it's a clean copy:

magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:03decfaf0310303f1b8bee1080f31d6583ce3624&dn=WoW-1.12.1-enUS-Mac.zip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969

torrent:
http://digida.ca/WoW-1.12.1-enUS-Mac.torrent

Digida link is back up now:
http://digida.ca/WoW-1.12.1-enUS-Mac.zip

Edited by Aero

Short question: For a girl who wanna play with us on the Elysium PvP i am searching for the GERMAN version of the MacOS client?

Is there any and could somone post a DL link please?

Thanks!

Edited by temporaryuser

Short question: For a girl who wanna play with us on the Elysium PvP i am searching for the GERMAN version of the MacOS client?

Is there any and could somone post a DL link please?

Thanks!

Your best bet is to find a copy of the original game disks and installing it the oldschool way. I don't think one exists on the internet right now

Your best bet is to find a copy of the original game disks and installing it the oldschool way. I don't think one exists on the internet right now

So let's say we will find someone with an original installation MacOS CD from 2005 ... how would this version be updated?

I guess the 2004/2005 version will not be compatible with the version running on Elysium PvP, right?

Edited by temporaryuser

Thanks, i will have a look. But what about installing the english macOS client elysium is oiffering and then downloading and installing the current german language pack? Would this work?

Thanks, i will have a look. But what about installing the english macOS client elysium is oiffering and then downloading and installing the current german language pack? Would this work?

If there is a german language pack that works with the windows client then it will also work with the mac client. (Worth a try anyway)

You can install the version from 2005 just fine, blizzard did it in such a way that it still works on new hardware.

Edited by Aero

As far as i know there has been always language packs available, official blizzard. Downloadable from the accountmanagement site. At least in previous times where thge language wasn't choosable in the launcher. I would just need to find a german language pack for the old client from 2005/2006

Edited by temporaryuser

Using language packs is quite selfish, as all your item links will become фекал.

How is it selfish? Some people might want to read quests in their own language :(