Alumian

Ascension - Oceanic Progression Raiding - Alliance

How are you guys looking for #s and what classes are you lacking?
Currently on nost pvp horde with some rl mates but there doesnt look to be alot of aussie guilds there.
We all played vanilla as teenagers and are looking for an aussie guild to join so we may consider rerolling

Hey @mattehx, our numbers are getting pretty high and we're at a comfortable number now. We've got an even spread across all classes but at this time I'm restricting recruitment for tanks, but that's open to discussion if you're interested.

We'd love to have you and your friends on board! I'm still allowing dummy applications for the time being. If you've got any further questions, feel free to hop on discord with us or private message me :D

Hey guys, haven't played in a fair while (WOTLK) but looking to get back into it when Elysium opens which means I'll be starting from scratch!

Are you guys accepting new chars into the guild? Would be good to have some people to talk to as I grind to lvl 60 :)

I've raided all the way through vanilla so would be keen to get into it once I'm up and running.

Submitted my app today! I thought that you could transfer characters over so I wasn't sure whether lvls would carry over :)

Looking forward to sharing the grind!

We will no longer be accepting dummy applications. All applications will have to be filled out properly from now on.

Just now, Stex said:

Is this the same Ascension AU guild that used to exist on Blackrock US in retail? 

Nope. This guild has no affiliation with any currently or pre-existing guild from retail or any other private server.