venom1888

"The World of Warcraft account has been closed and is no longer available for use."

"The World of Warcraft account has been closed and is no longer available for use."

This is the message i get when i try to log in. I think my account email has to be verified but I clicked the link in my email and it took me to the forums, then i clicked the second link in the email and went to the page to input the user id and validation key and got a message saying "oops something went wrong, cant find the validation request, probably because the account has already been verified"

what do i do now?

Same happened to me but without the email problem, please let me know if you get any answer from them. Ive been trying to figure this out since the server released.

This is the message i get when i try to log in. I think my account email has to be verified but I clicked the link in my email and it took me to the forums, then i clicked the second link in the email and went to the page to input the user id and validation key and got a message saying "oops something went wrong, cant find the validation request, probably because the account has already been verified"

what do i do now?

Same happened to me but without the email problem, please let me know if you get any answer from them. Ive been trying to figure this out since the server released.

what do i do now?