Sign in to follow this  
Seven

Is this normal

Hi,

I just got my pet at lvl 10, now i saw that i have to feed my pet every 5 minuted to keep him happy, also i put food for pet on action bar but when i try to feed him is not working (i have to keep the bag all te time open to feed the pet) is this normal or is a bug ?

As the loyalty of your pet increases you will have to feed your pet less and less often.

There are six levels of loyalty from Rebellious to Best Friend, and loyalty is gained by keeping your pet either Content or Happy, although you should strive for you pet to be happy at all times.

From what I've seen, each level of loyalty requires the pet to recieve 5% of the Hunter's required experience for their next level, as well as a time limit based on what level you are currently working towards.

Chart from WoWWiki:

Yo1fPA3.png

Once you progress past the first few stages of loyalty your pet should be much less of a hassle when it comes to food. As far as being able to feed your pet using food from the action bar, I don't believe that's possible

Hi,

I just got my pet at lvl 10, now i saw that i have to feed my pet every 5 minuted to keep him happy, also i put food for pet on action bar but when i try to feed him is not working (i have to keep the bag all te time open to feed the pet) is this normal or is a bug ?

Instal GFW_FeedOMatic addon.