Sign in to follow this  
Thistle

Alliance gear problem

i need a piece of advice from alliance rogues.

so, i have 2 rogues: 31 human and 22 ud. both rogues use double swords (with a high attack speed in oh) or sword (mh)/dagger (oh).

playing as UD, i easily got wingblade and warsong boots. it's also possible to get fang's legs, though u have to visit WC about 5-6 times or even more. deviate scale belt good and pretty cheap purchase for a rogue (about 1g for 10 next lvls), 'cause of the easy way of getting recipe.  sfk quest gives u a ring. in the end of 20s lvls u can easily get sabre. u can also go to gnomer and get those nice pants

playing as human, u can get only barb, IF u will go to DM for about 5-6 times (got it during the 5th visit). Dm brings u rare chest, however it's possible to get chest as ud rogue. barb is probably the best choice for mh till late 30s, 'cause of its dmg 

is it possible to get smth better and more rare items as alliance rogue? there is no hope for trash mob rare drops, so i am asking about some quests or dungeons. i tried to google but havent found anything useful. 

Mostly just boe blues. I've been looking myself and haven't found anything. SM quest rewards a blue sword thats alright, higher dmg than barb, but req level is higher also. 

What I did as alliance was, spec into improved backstab and crit early and strafe into mobs spamming backstab. Buy yourself a Deadly Bronze Poniard (green) at level 20. It lasted me to level 27 when I bought Claw of the Shadowmancer from the AH. It was pretty cheap (2-3g) and lasted me all the way into the Sword of Serenity from the Scarlet Monastery quest. Then respec combat swords and get Thrash blade from Maraudon eventually.