Gorstavich

Faction Specific Recipes?

Morning all,

Just wanted to check and confirm that the faction/quest specific recipes stand as-is?  Didn't know if any changes had been made here.

Personal items of interest: the Heavy Copper Longsword and the Ironforge Breastplate.  Figured I would check before I went through the process of creating an Alliance-side character and leveling up their Blacksmithing to the point where they can get the quests and recipes.

Was able to do "Supplying the Front" (Alliance-only, Minimum Level 7, Minimum Blacksmithing 30) and get the Copper Chain Vest plans (I thought it was for the Heavy Copper Longsword plans?).

Am now trying to do "Gearing Redridge" (Alliance-only, Minimum Level 10, Minimum Blacksmithing 60) but it isn't being offered by Tormus Deepforge.  Might anyone know what I might be missing?

And... to answer my own question, apparently a Blacksmithing skill of 70 is needed to get the quest, not 60 as mentioned on WoWHead, AoWoW, etc.

Blarg.

Thanks for reminding me that these quests exist. Totally forgot about them and questie does not show them for me :]