Master Nurmi

Fucking Fantasic SweetFX profile

Fucking Fantasic SweetFX profile

Download link
Empty word and another empty word, then second most important part.. pictures!

Original

MPMt2Ce.jpg

Fucking fantasic!
7iln98u.jpg

Mouseover comparison screenshots
Winterspring - Everlook
Orgrimmar - Grunt
Thunder Bluff - Lift

Ashenvale - Bridge

Dire Maul - East

Dire Maul - West, Immol'thar

Download link

Edited by Master Nurmi

1 hour ago, Jekylll said:

i think you can get ban from using this kind of addon

Have been now adjusting it in-game for 1½ weeks with full 46 SweetFX effects lineup and Steam overlay on top of it, and right now it has just 5 effects its injecting.

It's fine. :D

22 minutes ago, Jekylll said:

Great! I'll give it a shot then! But I own a very low spec PC, does SweetFX requires more spec to run it smoothly?

I really don't know but if its crippling your performance then you can access config by hitting Shift+F2 which allows you turn on/off these 5 effects.

Have found out that SweetFX + Borderless allows my game to run past 70~ fps with 144 Hz monitor, monitor stays 144 Hz even if the game is not which is a bit weird. Then frames vary better by turning off in-game Vsync and forcing it through driver along with target fps which is AMD thing.

Performance wise I'm running the game same as all effects turned off, which is better than not having SweetFX at all.

Edited by Master Nurmi

1 hour ago, toniplavna said:

There really isnt much difference between those 2 pics. Only slight lighting difference that I can see on the walls.

Exactly,

but there is also neat light effect for spells which doesn't affect torches. Its slightly giving more glow for Night Elf lamps, Frost Bolt, Ice Barrier etc. Then in dark places there is also really cool extra rays for spells, and I would actually like to see how Paladin looks with it.

Wow that SweetFX profile makes the picture look much better. Images look more crisp and have more vibrant colors. Sharper image overall when i look at the comparisons. Might try this out 

To my knowledge (I could be wrong) this changes the MPQ files and can be caught by anti hack. Due to the type of file it modifies it will show as you have tampered with game files and can get you banned. Use with caution.

3 hours ago, The Fapmonsoon said:

To my knowledge (I could be wrong) this changes the MPQ files and can be caught by anti hack. Due to the type of file it modifies it will show as you have tampered with game files and can get you banned. Use with caution.

It doesn't change mpq files but does use .dll files.

GM said it was allowed a bit ago:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23671-sweetfx-preset-less-is-more-by-mrpresident/?do=findComment&comment=248589

But then replied to the same thread after Athena brought up the .dll portion:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23671-sweetfx-preset-less-is-more-by-mrpresident/?do=findComment&comment=249375

and hasn't replied since

Edited by Shadex

It does not change MPQ files lol. Its just a visual layer rendered on top of everything. Its basicly like if you wear coloured glasses, fact that you see world different doesn't mean that sky got changed into yellow.