Sign in to follow this  
Dark skies

Which RP Guild on Elysium PvP is the most active?

Hello! I'm sorry if this does not belong here but I need to ask: which RP guild is the mos active? I used to play on Argent Dawn EU and REALLY miss the RP there. I know it can never be the way retail is on here, but I really want to be a part of a RP community. All the searching on reddit etc I've done has only led me to guilds on PvE...

Thanks for your time :)

To my knowledge, which I admit is probably somewhat lacking, there is no active RP guild on Elysium. There's the Arathi Command, which is recruiting RPers and is RP friendly but is not strictly an RP guild, and the guild I'm in the process of forming, which is called Shieldbreaker Company. Arathi Command is already up and active but I'm not privy to how much RP takes place among it's members, and Shieldbreaker is only a charter with three signatures, at the moment. 

If RP isn't your main focus, I'd probably talk to Delronde, the leader of Arathi Command, or if you'd like to try and be in a strictly RP guild then you can find me in-game on Wester and sign the charter for Shieldbreaker. Otherwise feel free to keep looking and let us know what you turn up! I'd love for the RP community to be closer and more vocal, but it's always difficult to do that on private servers, let alone PvP ones.

Hello you all I was contemplating whether there are any RP societies (Horde or Alliance) on Elysium PVP, or some other elysium project servers.

snaptube vidmate

Edited by nazixaj