Sign in to follow this  
Fridolin

The secret behind the 500k CN United players...

I am aware of the OP as the Chinese used to do the same thing bost in Nostalius as well as in Krono$.

This is a legit issue and needs to be looked into.

I have said before that most Chinese players only play here to make money through shady dealing, and this is one way they do it. Back in Krono$ and Nostalrius, the Chinese used to win-trade BG's for a fee.

Krono$ in the end had enough and banned Chinese VPN's. I keep seeing Chinese everywhere on Anathema however, including the "professional" Chinese guilds Moon, Friends and Old Times as well as tons of toons with Chinese names levelling up, which means that Chinese VPN's aren't banned.

"Professional" Chinese guilds only play to make money, pref USD.

1 hour ago, Fridolin said:

So this will have no conseqeunces?

I wish there was a button I could press that would inject common sense into hysterical people.

The original thread was removed because it named dozens of players without proper proof. It should have been reported privately to me. The matter is being investigated. The investigation will take time, it's not something that can be verified in an hour or two. Three hours after making this thread, you jumped into the conclusion that nothing is going to be done.

I'm sure that everyone sane can appreciate that we fully investigate things before passing judgement.