Antility TV

Hana Yori Dango MY REVIEW!!

Hana Yori Dango is a Japanese Drama from all the way back in 2005, so I am sure none of you have ever heard about it.  this is the 2nd Japanese drama I have watched and I was very impressed! 

rOwqtEu.jpg

I RATE THIS SHOW 9 GOLD STARS OUT OF 10

YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE

http://www.dramanice.es/hana-yori-dango/watch-hana-yori-dango-episode-1-online

9 episodes long

quick synopsis of the plot

Makino Tsukushi is the only poor student at Eitoku Gakuen, the school of the ridiculously rich and privileged that is ruled by Flower 4 or F4, a group of four boys who come from extremely powerful families: Domyoji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyoji World Finance Group; Hanazawa Rui, the introverted son of a large company; Nishikado Sojiro, a player who is the heir of a tea ceremony school; and Mimasaka Akira, a madam killer with ties to the underground.

If a student gets on the F4's bad side, he/she gets a red notice and is bullied and driven out of school. Makino hopes to pass her days quietly-- without drawing any attention to herself-- but one day, she stands up to Domyoji in defense of her friend. The next day, Makino gets the dreaded red notice. Even though she is harassed, Makino decides to keep going to school because she is a "tough weed". She declares war right back on the F4.

this show was very good, the soundtrack, the acting, and the storyline are good! A great thing about this show is the overall Aesthetic of it.  it is very Aesthetically pelasing and nice on the eyes.  the scenes and locations are very nice so I recommend it to anyone who wants to start watching a J-Drama!

this show is based off of a manga series, so because of this I think there is a couple slight problems with it, ill talk about in the spoilers below

Spoiler

this show does a good job of keeping you guessing what is going to happen, and its not really a sad or overly emotional drama, but there is some emotional parts, but nothing that will start to make you cry.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU WANT TO START WATCHING FOREIGN TV SHOW!

EPISODE 1 CAN BE WATCHED ON YOUTUBE HERE IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT!

Discovered a cool website where you can play videos to watch with friends and it has a chat room etc

Watching episode 2 of Hana Yori dango tonight with another person on my rabb.it channel.  at around 11 PM - 12 PM EST

if you are interested in joining you can watch episode 1 on youtube (link is in first post of this thread)

then you can come to the channel and watch episode 2 with us :)

my channel is
https://www.rabb.it/Antility