Sign in to follow this  
bmac

Survival tips on a pvp server?

Level 33 right now, 2h fury.. looking for some tips on a pvp server.  Of course, specifically frost mages are a pain in the ass. 

Frostmages: Just use /sit and take all victory out of their gank. Sometimes they stop. Other than that you have NO  chance whatsoever. You might get lucky with gnomish death ray if they dont iceblock that and you crit them with 2k but other than that you wont get through their defensives and even if you do they just sheep you and bandage up/evocate and start anew or just run away.

I hit 40 recently and went arms.  I love it compared to 2h fury.  I don't think I could live without Tactical Mastery and Anger Management after trying it. 

Any thoughts on how useful improved hamstring is for wpvp?  I've yet to notice it proc to be honest.  It can be dispelled correct? 

Current build.. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxdIio0uM

No joke I used to do the same thing as the guy above, there is no point in even trying to fight back if a ranged class starts attacking you. It's really not that fun to kill people who just stand there so it does make people less likely to stick around and camp you. 

The best advice I can give is to not put yourself in a position to run into the opposing faction. I farmed gators in dustwallow marsh from 35-40. If your alliance you can sell to nat pagel on the coast when your bags fill up, and no one is ever around so you can just be constantly killing. Doing so I actually had enough money to buy my mount at lvl 41 too.