Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Charge speed and slows

Hi there !

I actually play a warrior and played this class on different p-servers and a bit on vanilla. I have one question about the spell "charge" while being slowed :

Should the charge run at the same speed while being slowed / not slowed ? Or should a slow impact the speed of the charge ?

I remember playing on another server (maybe vanilla) where the speed of the charge wasn't affected at all by a slow.

Thank you !

EDIT : here is a video of a pvp warrior using full speed charge/intercept while getting slowed by a mage shield (same move @4:47) : 

On the retail servers it was fairly inconsistent, the stronger slows usually made you slow while charging and charge off pathing. (like, when a rogue has crippling poison on you and sidestep -especially if he's jumping, you'll probably intercept passed him.)
With the weaker slows it usually didn't make a big difference, not sure if you got slowed at all.

I'm not sure about the slow, even for the strongest ones. But even if that impacts a bit the speed of charge/intercept, it definitely is far less than the slows on the servers here.

Here is another clip with the same warrior who got slowed by an hamstring before using intercept :