Sign in to follow this  
Orzy

Just came back... problem

I had to take a break from playing to handle personal issues and when I came back I was confused because the server I played on was zeth'kur, I just found out players had the chance to transfer from that server to another one of their choice and I would like to request that same option since I wasn't around to make the decision for myself. I just found my 60 lock on Anathema and I'm not a fan, chat was slow and dead with a few edgelords in chat trying to be funnier than the rest... I mean, I'd really like to just play on my original server for zeth'kur but since that can't happen I would have transferred to Elysium. If there's any way I can get the same 1 time transfer everyone else from zeth'kur got I would like that. or if that would look bad please just tell me no and then do it behind the scenes, I won't tell anyone, I just want to play my lock on a server of my choosing. Thanks! 

i mean... i wasn't around to actually choose the transfer.... but if you're fine being a cunt to be a cunt then i guess we agree, the rule is dumb, you're a cunt, and the warlock is dead. glad we figured that all out! later cunt!

Went for the "insulting the player telling you the same response every other person who asked the same question got" method, eh? Let's see how that works out.

eWDUwP6.jpg

1 hour ago, Orzy said:

i mean... i wasn't around to actually choose the transfer.... but if you're fine being a cunt to be a cunt then i guess we agree, the rule is dumb, you're a cunt, and the warlock is dead. glad we figured that all out! later cunt!

Welcome back! 

There's no transfer mechanic, and our lord and savior Studman worked hard to make the single-shot transfer work. As stated during the migration, anyone that misses the boat gets auto-transferred without appeal. anyone that "accidentally picks the wrong server" gets transferred without appeal. 

It's not because the world hates you (though they probably do) it's not because the servers are dumb, or that warlocks are stupid. it's not because your mom didn't make you eggrolls for dinner. 

it's because there is no transfer mechanic. during the shutdown and migration DAYS worth of effort went in to move people with a handful of scripts, and in some cases manually from database to database. there's nothing to be done now but reroll, play what you have or quit. =) 

Good luck, whatever option you choose!

They announced this like 6 months before the merge and had been telling people during that time that all transfer were final. Your friends should have told you about this and helped you transfer, but that would assume that you actually have some.

Sorry you had personal issues to deal with but your tirade towards the moderator is uncouth and unwelcome.

See ya later, Orzy. You will not be missed.