wolfsong

Twink

Good morning everyone !

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

(I've made a request In game but there is not enought space to wrote all!)

This topic is about twink thing.

First: I need your help ! 

I've spend weeks to fully gear my twink, and when i give back the last quest for my last gear, i leveled 30. I've no high level character, so i've been working hard in my unique twink.....

I checked before gived back this quest on Db vanilla website. It was wrote the quest give 435 exp, but she gives me more than 4k !!!!

This happend this morning, 3min before server restart......

I know admin can reset exp/ leveled down, so please......

Second:

I think you know it but.... A NPC was add at TBC to lock experience. Why at tbc ? Becuz blizzard listen to his players, a bit late ^^

Maybe you can do the same !

I mean, everyone know it's hard to twink at vanilla becuz of experience, why don't you listen to your player too ? instead of waiting tbc to add this npc, maybe you can add it now..

I really like PvE twink, try hard soloting dungeon or higher level area but it's impossible in vanilla....

I hope you'll understand -_-"

Please !

I forget to said : I'm on elysium server, alliance side *

Edited by wolfsong

For your first point I would HIGHLY doubt they would reset your experience or level because its not something they deal with and secondly Im quite confident in saying that they would never add TBC content into their vanilla server's considering this is a pure VANILLA experience. So best bet is to get over it and just get to 60 and enjoy vanilla for what is / was.

Hey !

Thanks for your replys guys .

Mervil, You doubt about the admin touching level/experience. They CAN do it, i NEED it, and i hope they would do it.....

You talk about TBC content, BUT, it is a TBC content becuz blizzard add it later in the game after looking the community ask.

"best move forward and level 60" is YOUR way of playing. Everyone play as he wants to. I'm not like you, i do not enjoy the same way of playing......

They would have ADD it earlier if they would know about it earlier, soooooooo it's just depend of server admin. If they want to hear us, twink, or not.....

Edited by wolfsong

10 minutes ago, wolfsong said:

Mervil, You doubt about the admin touching level/experience. They CAN do it, i NEED it, and i hope they would do it.....

They won't, don't bother getting your hopes up. Twinking is on the player to manage their experience, always has been. Use the search function next time.

hey Phoosy !

"Twinking is on the player to manage their experience, always has been."

Sorry, i don't agree with it.

I play many years at 70's bracket on official server. Raiding, reputation, quest and more ! The PvE part of twink is big. And it would be impossible without experience lock (like in vanilla)

The thing is, blizzard add a npc to lock experience after they hear the twink community.

So i don't give up x)

Twinking is down to the player's to keep track and have information its not the admins fault you followed a website with incorrect xp information and also no matter how much you beg and plead they WILL NOT touch your account they are far to busy to deal with some guy who is crying over something that is his own fault and again I dont think you understand this is a blizz like server of vanilla they WILL NOT add TBC content into vanilla. get over it and move on before an admin comes in and just closes this thread anyway.

Also yeah they did add an xp npc but that was in wrath so it wouldnt be vanilla anyway and I feel like I have to say this again but they WILL NOT add content from other expansions unless it is proceeding into the expansion itself.

Edited by Mervil
adding

Hey again Mervil !

They can change thing if the community ask. it's not becuz it's blizzlike, it's becuz community ask.

like i said, blizzard would add npc to lock experience if community had ask this ealier. it would be add at wotlk, or cata if community had ask later. 

It's not "tbc content", it's what twink community want. Blizzard add it at TBC cuz they heared it at TBC. 

It is just Admin - Community thing, nothing to see with which content it's.

"its not admin fault" "they are far to busy"

I'm not a retard, i know that XD

"courtesy" ? Please

You keep saying about the community your the only one who is crying about overleveling cause you didnt double check your information and your also the only one crying about an NPC xp blocker to try and deflect blame from yourself onto them. Literally get over it nothing is gonna happen just because you made a forum post about you screwing up your twink and if your so set on twinking then make another cause you certainly aren't gonna get reverted back a level or xp taken away.

Clearly this is your first blizz like server because it seems like you have no understanding that they will not add content that is not in that expansion regardless of a few cry babies or not. 

Learn from your mistakes and try again its pretty simple and you still dont even understand that much.

okay, you don't know what mean "courtesy"........

On appelle cela la courtoisie en français, le fait de ne pas manquer de respect à quelqu'un d'autre lors d'une discution. Le débat non plus, tu ne connais pas.... tu impose ton point de vue, c'est dommage....

I'm not here to talk about my life, about how many private i've done.

Like i said before, i'm not a retard. 

It's my phylosophy, you have nothing if you don't try. So i try ! Nothing to loose too.

"you are the only one" > No, i'm not, that is why they add an npc later in the game -_-"

Listen blizzard added the npc Elysium is not fucking blizzard if you want the NPC so badly go play retail and twink on there or play a wotlk server which would have the NPC added and you keep saying to me about courtesy I am telling you something you dont like and you find that discourteous thats your problem to deal with not mine, Im not gonna kiss your ass and tell you everything is gonna be Ok when I know for 100% fact it wont be. Also you keep repeating the fact that your not a retard when no one said you were? and for some reason you don't understand the fact that in this instance your the only one who is crying about it on a private servers forums and then repeating that because of people like you they added it to the game but again that was blizzard not elysium so ffs get a grip and realize you arent gonna get your twink back and just restart or fuck off already.

I think you are a hard troller how get ban and come back in a new account.

Useless to talk with someone like you. you don't help anyone, you're out of courtesy and out of the topic subject.

You said what you want to, so just move forward, thanks.

Edited by wolfsong

Haha im trolling because your too stupid to realize your wrong? You weren't banned you fucked up don't blame others because your too stupid to realize that information websites can be wrong so don't act like the Elysium staff did anything wrong it was just you being the fucking moron that you keep proving to be. Now im done explaining to you that your character is not gonna be a twink anymore so get over it or quit pretty simple.

This thread is getting a little off track. This is a forum for help. Let's keep it that way. Not every post has to have a response. Please and thank you.