Manara

Rogue bug combo

Hi , would like to know if any rogue like mine loose his combo point without any reason (i m not changing target or anything that justify that)

Elysium server

I haven't had any "random" drops - but losing your target will cause a loss of all combo points which is very frustrating.

I've actually been having this issue too. At first I thought it was just a bug with certain mobs. Then it happened with others. Maybe it it was my ss/aa macro as I tend to spam it sometimes; also not the case. It does seem to happen randomly though, in certain areas/with certain mobs. I could go a whole day or more and not experience it at all. Then I get to some area to quest and none of the mobs will hold combo points. Sometimes they disappear so fast if I cheapshot I dont even have time to snd before theyre gone. With my testing, so far i've found its not to do with any buttons I'm pressing or personal fault losing target. Ie, if i run up to a mob. SS, wait a few seconds with my hand off the keyboard not touching anything, the combo points fall off (again only in these random situations).  

Possibly an addon messing with things? Im not sure. I use a lot of addons, ones that maybe involved, luna unit frames? probably not as you'd think more people would be complaining. Rogue focus classic maybe? used to watch energy and combo points. Really not sure.

7 hours ago, DownToFarm said:

Possibly an addon messing with things? Im not sure. I use a lot of addons, ones that maybe involved, luna unit frames? probably not as you'd think more people would be complaining. Rogue focus classic maybe? used to watch energy and combo points. Really not sure.

I'm thinking something that scans the environment and are targeting things without you noticing. Some range check or npcscan or something. Try playing without addons and see if it still happens.