Sign in to follow this  
Daveybutter

Coming Back, How Are Things?

Sup fam. I've been gone a while. Got sucked back into retail for the better portion of this year. How are things going!? Haven't been keeping up with the state of the game. Game is currently seeding on Bit Torrent, and I'm stoked to hop back in. See you in Azeroth! 

Things are better than ever. On time, well scripted content, active bug fixes and the future tbc continuation. Welcome back 

Awesome! Good to hear it. Weird cause my control panel won't show me my characters and the realms I made them on, hopefully I didn't get hacked haha. Even if I did, nothing wrong with starting fresh!

Things are good yeah, elysium is full of people.

Oh yeah, crestfall joined elysium btw, so it became even bigger thanks to the merge :D

Tha'ts good to know. Last thing I remember was all the controversy and about Nostalrius being the force behind all the gold farming sales and subsequent bans of the very people they allegedly sold gold too.....maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but it was something like that. Right around the switch from Nost to Elysium.

Welcome back man and +rep on the avatar dude!

Whats the status on your account man? hope u didnt really get hacked!

Edited by BlowUp

Thanks bro! Much appreciated. Status is WE GOOD! Went up two levels last night and turned in, but felt good to be back. This warrior grind is gonna be nutty but looking forward to it.