Sign in to follow this  
Hikaro

Competitive hardcore raider wondering which faction

I'm a hardcore raider with top world (7) experience, and I was wondering which faction has the better raiding guilds? Or if any guild wants to hit me up or would like my exp/etc then feel free to message me.

Both factions are equally balanced for the most part on Elysium realm, not sure which faction has more "top level" guilds but i dont think it matters which you pick tbh, if you're good and dedicated you'll find a guild for you one either faction imo.

I would go with the Horde if you are really competetive, there are more end-game guilds that raid hard there seeing from the posts in the forums.

Alliance has a higher population in general yet competetive wise I would always claim Horde is more focused.

17 minutes ago, Callu said:

I would go with the Horde if you are really competetive, there are more end-game guilds that raid hard there seeing from the posts in the forums.

Alliance has a higher population in general yet competetive wise I would always claim Horde is more focused.

Basically the complete opposite of this.

On 10/10/2017 at 10:13 AM, Myllz said:

Basically the complete opposite of this.

cos salvation, kings, and might means more competitive in 2017, anyways it's at least true alliance has more guilds that compete with each other but all of their realm-players have an easy boost with paladins and the amount of rank 14. From a challenge perspective I would roll horde rather than being one of those flavor of the month players.