Sign in to follow this  
Trefergface

The Shattered Hand Quest (Rouge)

5 posts in this topic

Currently at the part where i'm required to pickpocket gamon's key to unlock tazan's lockbox, which gives me a pretty sweet dagger for my low level, but when i pickpocket gamon, he doesn't have any key for me. I thought I looted it first try, but when checking my backpack loot, no said key was found. Some help please! (Indigo - Troll - Rouge)

On many server projects using a mang0s base core, there will not be an internal respawn of a mob's loot table if something is taken. So the short of it is, if someone pickpockets Gamon and does so without causing him to attack, they probably just walk off and leave him standing there spawned without the quest object. Out of politeness, rogues should kill Gamon after picking his pocket so that he respawns with the needed quest item for someone else.

12 hours ago, Redcap said:

politeness

12 hours ago, Redcap said:

rogues

Pick one

Many rogues are polite individuals when interacting with other players of the same faction. Opening locked chests at a bank for free or for tips comes instantly to mind, and many rogues will assist each other with the poison use quest line. Padding your post count with a tired 4chan meme gets the job done though, I guess.