• Announcements

• Alright

Requesting a manual 2FA removal   10/24/2017

If you wish to remove the two-factor authentication (2FA) from your game account, but do not have the backup email or access to the authenticator software anymore, you can request a manual removal by filling out this form: ... and posting it here. If any further information is required, you will be asked for it in the same thread. Not answering back within a week, will make the removal request invalid. On average, the request should be processed within a week and the applicants will receive one of the following responses: APPROVED — Your request has been approved and the 2FA will be removed immediately. EXTENDED REVIEW — Additional information/clarification is required and thus the review process will last longer than a week. REFUSED — Your request has been rejected and 2FA won't be removed.
    • Alright

DO NOT POST ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION!   10/24/2017

Dear players, Please do not post here any sensitive information like your username or e-mail address. If the staff requires any of this information, we will contact you first via PM. Staff are also unable to change your e-mail address, so it is essential that you remember your credentials as a last line of defense against any sort of compromise! Best regards!
Sign in to follow this  
Racecar

The information you've entered is not vaild.

4 posts in this topic

When I try to login I just get this and i'm sure i'm entering the correct info. I've been reading the forums looking for a solution and all I see is reset your password or make a new account. I have tried both, made a new account and reset the password for both accounts 3 times. I have the 1.12.1 client. I've changed the realmlist and added SET realmName "Nighthaven" to the wtf file. 

Same unfortunately

Double checked SET Realmlist and RealmName no dice, Fresh PW and Fresh Account, Invalid sign in and asks to go to wow-Europe  

Greetings.

First of all your realm list needs to be set on set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

You can view our step by step guide how and where to install WoW 1.12 client HERE

Also, after you reset your password, you have to confirm the password reset in your email.

Hey mate GM

I REALLY tryed all and you always link the same.

Too many ppl have the same issue.

Dont u want to see the problem?

We always connect to WOW official server.

We try everything to get on this server but they dont find it and dont find our 1-10 accounts we maked