• Announcements

• Alright

Requesting a manual 2FA removal   10/24/2017

If you wish to remove the two-factor authentication (2FA) from your game account, but do not have the backup email or access to the authenticator software anymore, you can request a manual removal by filling out this form: ... and posting it here. If any further information is required, you will be asked for it in the same thread. Not answering back within a week, will make the removal request invalid. On average, the request should be processed within a week and the applicants will receive one of the following responses: APPROVED — Your request has been approved and the 2FA will be removed immediately. EXTENDED REVIEW — Additional information/clarification is required and thus the review process will last longer than a week. REFUSED — Your request has been rejected and 2FA won't be removed.
    • Alright

DO NOT POST ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION!   10/24/2017

Dear players, Please do not post here any sensitive information like your username or e-mail address. If the staff requires any of this information, we will contact you first via PM. Staff are also unable to change your e-mail address, so it is essential that you remember your credentials as a last line of defense against any sort of compromise! Best regards!
Sign in to follow this  
iamsofaking

Help recovering character/account.

2 posts in this topic

I played on your lovely server, about 8 months ago.. I since got a new computer, and i find it really hard to remember or find emails related to my account information. I have forgotten my email/account name to login, but i have a vague idea of what the emails might be, it seems i never confirmed my email address or something, when creating the account. How ever, i do remember my characters name, class and level ect.
Hope anyone are able to help, thanks a lot for doing this ! It's awesome, and i can't wait to get back into it.

Nicolai.

We have made several announcements, so please check out the announcement section in forums and discord.

You wont be able to restore and play your old characters until our new, merged real - Stratholme is up. There is no official ETA on it yet.