Sign in to follow this  
Qirel

El's Anglin' REBORN - Your guide to fishing!

Missing your copy of Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin'? Fear not, El's Anglin' REBORN has relaunched!

The original El's Anglin' REBORN website was launched in early 2017 from caches of the original El's Anglin' website, which no longer exists. This was merely put together just to have the information available, but the website itself was not particularly good. In late 2017, I began the work of revamping the website, to make it easier to navigate and overall improving the service. It holds much of the same information as before (if there's any missing content, or anything that needs to be done differently/better, let me know and I'll look into it). 

The new website now includes functional searching, expansion-limitations (there is content for classic, Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King on the website, but you can filter this yourself), better overview of fishing-locations, pools and fishes. I'm continuously looking at improving the service; additional features may come soon! 

If you want to reach out to me, send me a message through the website's contact form, or you'll find me on Discord: Qirel#1300. 

https://www.elsanglinreborn.com/

Awesome! :) Just what I was looking for! 
The only thing I felt was missing on the website was a description telling which patch the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza was added :) 

Also, the rewards from the competition and also from the rare fish :) 

Again, awesome work :)