ragingbeast

Dual Spec A Reality

Hi everyone, I propose an idea that might be good for the server and where everyone can get what they want. I know the devs are planning a donation shop with miscellaneous items and seriously, I don't care about that. My idea is that they create a stone that will allow you to change your talent tree every 24 hours  that last a a month and cost 15$ every 30 days.  Another price is perhaps 50$ for the stone as one time payment.  Let me remind you that nothing in life is free and everything here has to get paid for, and the more money they get, the more quality of a server that we will have. 

15$ or 50$ is too much. Nothing should exceed 5$ to be fair. Good idea though. They could reset your talent changing price to 1g for maybe 1$. Then when you need to reset it again you'll pay another 1$.

Stop the suggestions for fee services.  It didn't exist then (vanilla days) and shouldn't exist now.  The whole "pay to win" or really any paid services is one of the things that ruined the game for me.  Please don't every allow any of this nonsense.

3 hours ago, seeth07 said:

Stop the suggestions for fee services.  It didn't exist then (vanilla days) and shouldn't exist now.  The whole "pay to win" or really any paid services is one of the things that ruined the game for me.  Please don't every allow any of this nonsense.

That doesn't even make sense. How is talent reset pay to win? This is something a lot of people want the ability to do. It really has no impact on the game whatsoever and it also supports the server. 

Talent resetting costs gold correct?  An amount that progressively gets more expensive right?  Therefore, its a gold sink for the game.  Lets see, gold sinks affect the ah prices, affects mobs that are farmed for gold, etc.  Do I need to keep going how this change would drastically have an impact on the game?

3 hours ago, seeth07 said:

Talent resetting costs gold correct?  An amount that progressively gets more expensive right?  Therefore, its a gold sink for the game.  Lets see, gold sinks affect the ah prices, affects mobs that are farmed for gold, etc.  Do I need to keep going how this change would drastically have an impact on the game?

You make it seem like people actually reset their talents all the time, 95% of the people never respect more than twice. So its actually not generating any type of gold sink at all and please enlighten us on this subject.

I love it when people pull stats out of their ass  "95 percent of people" lol I'm not gonna claim I know anything about who retalents and how often because I (just like everyone else) don't know the real answer. So all I say is that there is some amount of gold that gets spent on it because I Will be doing it weekly at level 60. I raid spec Tuesday and wed, PvP spec for the weekend. Am I a minority? Very likely. However, the economy is affected by it along with player experience because I'm farming spots because I need that gold. You introduce this type of paid service and I'm now at a disadvantage if I don't pay for it because while I have to continue to grind and pay for my retalents, your able to just use your time farming honor instead.