Sign in to follow this  
Vallien

Prot TPS Help

Hey, wondering if anyone can share some insight to help me with prot tanking. I'm lucky enough to be a guild that's currently 7/8 BWL and looking to aq40 shortly who are happy to have a prot Pala along for the ride. As our gear level accelerates threats become a bigger issue for me. I was wondering what people suggest for rotations for best threat. I was usually using JoL or JoW and then righteousness. I saw a threat study donwnrecently and they were actually usong JotC. I'd really love to be able to confidently do fights like hakkar and ossirian but struggle to keep up in threat. Any ideas are welcome. Look me up on realmplayers if you like same name as on forums. Cheers!

Well, RealmPlayers is giving me guff, so I can’t see your gear, but what kind of weapon are you using? Pallies tank though spelldmg, so get a spelldmg sword or mace, enchant it with the MC spelldmg chant, and use wizard oil. If you’re raiding, greater arcan elixir is good, as well. If you’re going oom, chug major manas, and use Mageblood Potions and Nightfin Soup for mo5. Deathbone plate from Scholo will work, as well.