Arachniid1900

Crazypaladinxd- why hello there

5 posts in this topic

Soooo... .. am I and my friend the only two who got to meet Crazypally(paladin)xd?

Friend And I are chillin on the pirate ships south of booty bay and out of nowhere this "person" is here, in front of us. A level 12 paladin with rez sickness appeared suddenly in front of us, out of nowhere! Both of us were taken by surprise and we wondered was he just logging in or wa... or wait... He's looking at me from within the walls now and i... okay he's on top of she ships emoting us an.. He's gone, again.

Work our way to the next ship. Guess who's staring at us from beneath the stair case. Our little creeper friend, Crazypallyxd!

Astonished I mentioned it to the guild and got the typical "yea yea whatever" and then our creeper friend appeared in front of them as well, at Scholomance! 

I thought this little encounter was rather entertaining and a nice surprise. Spice up the evening, right? 

It was either pally or paladin.. can't remember.. hope you get to see him too!

I got invited to a party by a lowlvl  with name crazypala something.. I just left the party and that was it

I saw this character Crazypaladin or something like it in Tanaris  near the ruins where Ghaz'ridan quest giver was.  I had read this post and immediately recognised this must be the same character.  He was level 11 or something close, being in an area for levels 45+.  I ran up to him, to say hello, and he vanished before I got close.  Funny stuff

The guy is a hacker lol...hes always level 12. He gets banned but makes new accounts. Most people know him from randomly being invited to his groups