Sign in to follow this  
derelictonayacht

Which class would synergize best with a BM hunter for pvp?

Hey guys. So my friend is dead set on rolling a BM hunter. I was just wondering which classes would synergize best with him in BG's mostly and some world pvp? I'm open to running both double DPS and also another healer? (I already have a 60 disc/holy priest on our server lightbringer, light's hope) Also, would double hunters be pretty stupid? Thanks a lot!

Edited by derelictonayacht

You can probably make double DPS work as long as your a hybrid of some kind that can throw an off heal or two.

For blowing up people Rogue / BM might work well. Cheapshot -> Kidney Shot -> Intimidation probably 100-0 someone really fast. Even with a trinket in there somewhere you probably still kill them before they can put any damage on either of you.

BM/Druid could be really fun kiting people.

Do you think rogue would be better than rolling a feral druid? We would still get the roots and off heals but I'm not sure if our burst would be higher than the rogue. I don't see a lot of players playing them in PvP though. That was the first character I ever rolled, feral tauren druid haha. 

I certainly think it would be more fun to play but probably not quite as good as a rogue. Hard to say, not a super common spec or combo.

What about ele shaman? I'm pretty sure if he popped BM with ele shaman burst you could delete almost any class. Also get the off heals from the shaman if needed + purge. It seems like the possibilities with class combo's here are endless. Just trying to get some good ideas :)

Edited by derelictonayacht

BM seems quite versatile in PvP really, but the obvious choice would be s9me sort of hybrid that can cc, heal, and damage as needed. At least while leveling, BM hunter feels like godmode in world PvP so long as you can confuse people and pressure them enough that they don't know whether to attack you or your pet. Ideally, pet goes in and wrecks face while you kite and harass. So, classes that can dispel, buff, and keep the pet alive would be obvious picks.

A weakness for BM hunter is generally fear classes and melee that gets close and doesn't let you get away. Paladin, priest, or druid would be my top pick for a PvP partner. But whatever you can play proficiently would go well with BM.