Bandera

Deleted account

Hey, guys. I hadn't been playing for a wile( not more than 6month). And now i found that my account is deleted. What should i do? I have account history in my games/vanila/wtf/account folder

@Bandera, @famouzz

We do not delete accounts - it is possible you have an incorrect WoW client setup. Check your realmlist.wtf file as it should only have 1 line;

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

Also make sure that when you copy/paste the reamlist that you don't have any additional spaces at the beginning or end on accident.

Do you remember which server you were on? Elysium, Anathema, Darrowshire servers were all merged into a single server, Stratholme at the end of last year. We also launched a new, fresh, fast patch progression server named Nighthaven as well. The Stratholme server became low population due to the popularity of Nighthaven and we moved the Stratholme server and database offline. So if you were on that server, you will have to re-roll on Nighthaven.

Nah, i don't remember the server. But i can't even log in into my account in the site. Incorrect login. Trying to reset pasword, but recieve notification, that my e-mail or login is incorrect. In D:\Games\Vanila\World of Warcraft 1.12\WTF\Account\HELLSON folder there is only info about server name but not about realm (...\HELLSON\Elysium)

realmlist is correct, just had made new account and all is good. Damn, it's like i was mining bitcoin for a few month, and now my blockchain wallet is deleated)

The Elysium server is a very old server form this project. It was merged last year with the rest of the older servers into a new server named Stratholme.

With the success of our fresh server, Nighthaven the Stratholme server was pulled offline at the end of the year.

We hope you will re-roll on Nighthaven.

Since your previous characters were on the Elysium server, this server was merged with other servers into a server named Stratholme.

Stratholme had a very low population once we released Nighthaven and was moved offline.

Nighthaven is the only online and playable server currently and does not support character restores or transfers from other servers.

You will not be able to restore your characters until the Nighthaven timeline completes and we launch our Burning Crusade Expansion server.

This is in roughly 1 year.

All of our user base has re-rolled fresh here on Nighthaven, so to join in you will have to do the same.