Sign in to follow this  
ipwxock

TBC Faction Balance

5 hours ago, Arrowdawn said:

haha ok son.

I knew that comment would trigger a fanboy.

Anyone who knows what good PvP is could recognize TBC,WOTLK,Cataclysm PvP were the best Blizztard has done, and maybe the best any other company has.

If you don't like PvP, just say that, and don't make it look like a crap. But I guess you are just bad at playing it, and that's all.

PD: I've make and exception about reading your post since you quoted me :3.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:33 PM, ipwxock said:

Anyone who knows what good PvP is could recognize TBC,WOTLK,Cataclysm PvP were the best Blizztard has done, and maybe the best any other company has.

If you don't like PvP, just say that, and don't make it look like a crap. But I guess you are just bad at playing it, and that's all.

PD: I've make and exception about reading your post since you quoted me :3.

I suggest you go read what I wrote again (original post) and then go have a poop and then come back and read what I wrote (original post) and then read what you've just written to me.  You're trying to be toxic, which is quite sad and all it's doing is making you look like a plum son.   You can bold that "bad" and make it as big as you want, but at the end of the day you're just some plonker making a tit of themselves on the interwebz. 

Done you a favour:

"...PvP is such small part of what WoW has to offer..."

Edited by Arrowdawn
helping the plonker