Sign in to follow this  
Vesuvus

Cant purchase coins with same credit card on two different accounts

Was looking for some help with a coin purchase issue. I bought some coins with a credit card on account A. I have another account B that I also wanted to buy coins for but when I try and do it under the "faster pay" method and enter my credit card info it says that the transaction has not been approved because my card is associated with another account. Am I missing something? I only have one card. Thx for any help on the matter.

37 minutes ago, Vesuvus said:

Was looking for some help with a coin purchase issue. I bought some coins with a credit card on account A. I have another account B that I also wanted to buy coins for but when I try and do it under the "faster pay" method and enter my credit card info it says that the transaction has not been approved because my card is associated with another account. Am I missing something? I only have one card. Thx for any help on the matter.

Hello Vesuvus 

the issue seems to me like it is the card issuer booking the transaction going though I would suggest contacting them about this and they will be able to help.

if you require and further assistance after doing this please don’t hesitate ask.

- Thanks, Lokie

I suppose I could also use the gold exchange to transfer coins from a toon on one account to a toon on another am I right?

5 hours ago, Vesuvus said:

I suppose I could also use the gold exchange to transfer coins from a toon on one account to a toon on another am I right?

Yes this would most likely be possible 

- Thanks, Lokie