Sign in to follow this  
Ääliö

So whos the m*ron..

So whos the moron who uses mega? I cant find any other more idiotic hosting service than this. So i cant get client for next 5 hours cuz i refuse to pay money to mega, rest of the links does not work. Next time use brains and dont use mega for uploading the client there. What idiot move. So i want to play this game for free, why you think i would pay mega 5 dollars or euros whatever to finish download instantly? I really dont understand logic behind this. Thanks alot. Idiots.

2 hours ago, Ääliö said:

So whos the moron who uses mega? I cant find any other more idiotic hosting service than this. So i cant get client for next 5 hours cuz i refuse to pay money to mega, rest of the links does not work. Next time use brains and dont use mega for uploading the client there. What idiot move. So i want to play this game for free, why you think i would pay mega 5 dollars or euros whatever to finish download instantly? I really dont understand logic behind this. Thanks alot. Idiots.

If you are looking to download the WoW 1.12.1 client in order to access the Classic Nighthaven server, if you go to this link here https://elysium-project.org/howtoplay/en#install and click the link for the "Elysium Client" it should automatically download through your browser using Google Drive. There should be no need for you to download through MegaUpload or pay any amount of money for the WoW client. Hopefully this solves your situation.

~ Tadgh