Sign in to follow this  
fogelmamman11

Gold Exchange

There are some things that needs to be updated with the Gold Exchange and that is that you have you're own page where you can check/cancel your posts and not only in "Buy Gold" section since some of the pages dissapairs after a surtain amount of time/new posts. 

For example right now I can't find my 200g post which means I can't cancel it and is basically out of 200g 😕

And possibly to make it harder for people to have monopolys is limit the amount of posts to either x amount of gold out at the same time or x amount of posts. 

Let me know your feedback

Edited by fogelmamman11

The development team is looking to make some changes to the shop and your suggestions are among the changes. I just don't know when they intend to make the changes.

Specifically to your 200g - sometimes it takes awhile for your items to show up in the list. Check back until it shows up and you can cancel it if you choose.

19 minutes ago, Zancon said:

The development team is looking to make some changes to the shop and your suggestions are among the changes. I just don't know when they intend to make the changes.

Specifically to your 200g - sometimes it takes awhile for your items to show up in the list. Check back until it shows up and you can cancel it if you choose.

Thanks you for the reply, it has been 2 days now though.. Was hoping to get them back asap to reduce the cost cause I put them out too expensive 😕

16 hours ago, Zancon said:

Sorry for being alittle unpatient, but I remember seeing the post out already but didn't cancel it the first time, and now it's so far back in line that you can't see it.

I can tell because other night there where 46 pages and now only 43 and my big deposit is nowhere to be found. 

If anyone could help me out that would be highly appreciated! My characters name is Ilifix and is not connected to this account since this one was made when sighning up for TBC.