Teodorscek26

Can't connect

GM's help you in the event of an ingame issue. CM's help you get into the game.

With that said what exactly is happening when you get disconnects? Are you able to log in and get to character selection? Are you able to load all the way into the game? Where are you getting disconnected? Have you played here before without issues? Or is this a fresh account?

Have you checked your realmlist file and made sure its correct? Have you cleared your WDB folder recently? 

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

I am happy to help, just need more information so we can narrow down the possibilities. 

Discord link in my signature and you can join the #support channel for love support. 

I got the same problem i'm getting stuk at login screen just saying connecting in 1-2 min then i get the massage disconnected from server

Can both of you go back through the Beginner's Guide in my signature and double check that you have successfully completed each step?

Neither of you have give enough information to diagnose and fix what is going on. With the little I have above, disconnect at login screen, most likely that is the realmlist.wtf step in the process. You have to open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor and make sure it only has 1 line in it that says "set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org"

You can also download a corrected realmlist from us and replace the realmlist in your Vanilla WoW version 1.12.1 installation directory; https://elysium-project.org/realmlist.wtf

You drop it into your WoW folder.

For example if you unziped the folder in C:\WoW that's where you would put it.

See the beginners guide in my signature for a bit more information.