Sign in to follow this  
MamaLuchona

Donation From Argentina

Good morning, I made a donation via bank transfer from Argentina, I would like to know how long it takes to get acreedited. 

The donation was made this Friday, I made one in the morning and another in the afternoon. Thank you.

It can take up to 72 hours from when it was received. Assuming you also noted your user name and email on the transaction so we know where to credit the elysium coins.

Does your bank transfer immediately or do they take a few days? I am not familiar with banking in Argentina. 

4 hours ago, Zancon said:

It can take up to 72 hours from when it was received. Assuming you also noted your user name and email on the transaction so we know where to credit the elysium coins.

Does your bank transfer immediately or do they take a few days? I am not familiar with banking in Argentina. 

The transactions are immediate, my username is zzzzz and my mail is [email protected] ty for the answer

3 hours ago, MamaLuchona said:

The transactions are immediate, my username is zzzzz and my mail is [email protected] ty for the answer

Please PM me your account name, email and transaction ID. I edited your previous post because some people will try and compromise your account with that information and I dont want that to happen to you.

22 hours ago, Zancon said:

I sent it along to the team, thank you. We will get it sorted out.

Nice, how long would it take if you know? If you do not know, there's no problem, thank you very much.