Sign in to follow this  
Changg00

Character missing

Hello - I played on Elysium when it first came out.  I had a 60 warrior.  The account I had him on was locked, I got assisted with getting the account unlocked and I am able to login now, but my character is missing still.  How do I go about retrieving him?  I still can find him on searching character, but not on my main account!

Please help 😞

- Changg

All characters are placed on all accounts for everything we had in the database. Most users that experience this have multiple accounts are are simply logged into the wrong one.

I have logged into all of my known accounts (apparently had 3) and am unable to locate my character.  Is there a process for finding out where my character is? I can provide more detailed information such as e-mails and account names!  Changg was my character name.

Edited by Changg00
More information.

Are you able to see the character in the armory through the website control panel? On each if your 3 accounts are you also checking the "extra chars" realms in addition to Nighthaven?

I do see him on the armory.  Just not in the control panel where my characters are supposed to be listed.  I did check the extra char realms as well.  Not having any luck, I will keep trying suggestions!