NonixForum

Can't access Control Panel

Hello,

Just created my account and verified email. Password wasn't working so I tried resetting and new pw still isn't working. Additional attempts to reset are not sending me emails.  Login server down?

What exactly does it say when you try and log in?

Resetting so soon after account creation, you likely git your account locked for too many login attempts and were time out for 1 hour.

Also you created a game account and a forum account separately, correct? You need one of each, they are separate by design.

same Problem here. Create an Account and Log in once. Now i cant log in.  Error 404: Not found

As i said.. one time my login worked

When i clicked on the verified link the same Error happened. But login worked for one time. Now it doesn´t work anymore

Edited by Razoor1860

Same problem. I intended to recover my account on which I haven't played for a while and the password isn't working. The entire Control Panel page seems to be missing from the site.

Yup. Same problem here. 404 error no matter what I try. Was able to log in and use both game and control panel last night after I had my password changed.

We have been working on the website to prepare for the Nethergarde launch. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We are roughly 2 hours from launch time.

3 minutes ago, Zancon said:

We are roughly 2 hours from launch time.

ergo. It would be really nice to have access to our own accounts, and not make more just to access the fresh server.

Thanks everyone for the replies. My scenario is: I created an account and it didn't recognize my password (Message: Username/password not recognized). Tried resetting password and new password didn't work either. I see now it probably did lock my account from too many attempts but now I'm getting the same error as everyone else in the Control Panel (404 not found) so I can't reset my password again. Guess i'll try again after launch and hope the server isn't full.

Just now, NonixForum said:

Thanks everyone for the replies. My scenario is: I created an account and it didn't recognize my password (Message: Username/password not recognized). Tried resetting password and new password didn't work either. I see now it probably did lock my account from too many attempts but now I'm getting the same error as everyone else in the Control Panel (404 not found) so I can't reset my password again. Guess i'll try again after launch and hope the server isn't full.

Sorry, yes my accounts are different (NonixForum here and Nonix for game acct)

We just made a change to account verification. Try to log in now. Do not reset passwords. Just try and log in.

30 minutes ago, Zancon said:

We just made a change to account verification. Try to log in now. Do not reset passwords. Just try and log in.

Hmm I do see a change, the browser fills in my credentials [it did not do so today for the whole day] (which worked yesterday), Won't budge an inch now though.

Cant login to the game either.

Edited by tumketom

I am still having this issue. Error 404: Not found when accessing Control Panel.

Same thing for me. I came back to try the new server but my password isn't working and I can't get a password reset because the control panel on the website is broken. 

Im also stuck in limbo. I changed my password a few hours ago, it sucessfully changed the password...but I can not log in with my new password >.< and the password recovery page is 404. >.<

Hi, similar problem. There is no more 404 error. I was finally able to make a forum account. However, when I log into the WoW client, with the same username/pw, it says the information is not valid. Please advise.

Forum accounts and game accounts are different by design. You need one of each. You will not be able to log into the game with forum credentials. 

On 3/30/2019 at 9:39 PM, Zancon said:

We have made additional fixes, please try again.

Thanks. I was able to reset on Sat after the CP was added back in.